Chicken Pesto Pasta Recipe
Time: 20-25 minutes
- 2 organic chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets
- 2 cups cooked wholegrain or gluten-free pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 heaped tbsp good quality pesto
- Basil leaves, to garnish
- Sea salt
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-heat.
- Add the sliced chicken breasts and 1 tbsp of pesto to the pan, season generously with salt and sauté until cooked through.
- Once chicken is cooked, add the chopped broccoli and continue to sauté for another 3-4 minutes.
- Stir through cooked pasta and add 1 tbsp of pesto.
- Stir and top with fresh basil. Serve.